Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Top Ten..... ?

So i was just thinking today about my top ten books, and i thought, well why don't i make a blog about it. So here it is a blog of my top ten favourite books...and top ten favourite other things as well.

Books:

The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
Looking for Alaska- John Green
I am the Messenger- Markus Zusak
The Shadow of the wind- Carlos Ruiz Safon
Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
Paper Towns- John Green
The Poison Throne- Celine Kiernan
Enders Game - Orson Scott Card
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams

Bands/Artists

Green Day
Mick Flannery
Ingrid Michaelson
Rise Against
Julie Nunes
The Beatles
Bright Eyes
Owl City
The Weepies
Blue October

Songs (on 30/06/10)

Kangaroo Cry - Blue October
Wake me up When September Ends - Green Day
Maybe I will - Julia Nunes
You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
Lua - Bright Eyes
All Star - Smash Mouth
Savior - Rise Against
Pressure - Paramore
The Trial - Pink Floyd
If my Heart was a House - Owl City

Movies

Wall-E
Up
Juno
Lord of the Rings (I'm counting the three as one)
Young Frankenstein
Star Trek
Finding Nemo
Toy Story
Pan's Labyrinth
Monthty Python and the Holy Grail


Harry Potter Characters( the last 2 are in no particular order)

Dobby
Luna Lovegood
Harry Potter
Severus Snape
Hermione Granger
Neville Longbottom
Remus Lupin
Bellatrix LeStrange
Fred Weasley
George Weasley

School Subjects

English
History
Physics
Music
C.S.P.E (even though i don't have it anymore)
I.T
Biology
German
Religion
Irish

That's the lot. I'm sure you'll all disagree with me on most of them, I'd love to hear your thougths.

No comments: